This small Gospel Hall situated in Keady Street in Markethill is almost unnoticed, sandwiched as it is between Alexander's shop and the Methodist Church.
Originally this piece of land was incorporated in the yard of the old market house of the town. It was enclosed in 1947 when Mr. Roy Gilmore and his wife established the Gospel Hall.
In 1975 the Hall was rebuilt having been destroyed by fire. The Hall was again refurbished in 1989.