The townland of Drumalaragh is in the parish of Kilclooney in Armagh County. It is labelled number 14 on the map.
Paterson (Armachiana, Vol. 16, p.21) notes:
The Environment and Heritage Service Sites and Monuments Record (2002) notes the following in this townland:
Rath from the Early Christian Period.
SMR NO: ARM 017:023
CONDITION: TRACES ONLY
"The site is hardly recognisable, but a low, circular platform 50m E-W x 52m N-S can just be made out. The interior slopes down to the SE and is raised barely 0.5m above the surrounding ground level Most of the perimeter is marked by a faint scarp, but the W side of the site has been incorporated into the field boundary & is better preserved. Here there is a steep scarp & the interior stands c.1.2m high. A ditch 1.8m wide x 0.3m deep probably recut, was recorded in 1960, but can no longer be seen. "
PRONI records: OS/6/2/17/1 (Surveyed 1835. Engraved 1835.); OS/6/2/17/2 (Surveyed 1835. Engraved 1835. Revised 1860. Engraved 1863.); OS/6/2/17/3 (Surveyed 1835. Revised 1906. Published 1908. Reprinted 1929, 1932.); OS/6/2/17/4 (Surveyed 1906. Revised 1954-5. Levelled 1889, 1892 and 1906. Published 1958 (2 copies).); VAL/1B/216 (1st valuation records.); VAL/12B/10/34A, VAL/12B/10/34B, VAL/12B/10/34C, VAL/12B/10/21A, VAL/12B/10/21B (Valuation annual revision list.); VAL/2B/2/9A (Griffith valuation list.).