The townland of Drumlack is in the parish of Mullaghbrack in Armagh County. It is labelled number 17 on the map.
"The Roman Catholic chapel, situated in the townland of Drumlack near the road between Markethill and Richhill at a distance of nearly a mile and a quarter from the former, is a plain slated rectangular whitewashed building in good repair, built in the form of a cross of which the extreme length is 66 feet and the extreme breadth 58 feet. The Reverend [blank] Tyrrell." (Ordnance Survey Memoirs 1835-38)
Paterson (Armachiana, Vol. 16, p.21) notes:
PRONI records: OS/6/2/17/1 (Surveyed 1835. Engraved 1835.); OS/6/2/17/2 (Surveyed 1835. Engraved 1835. Revised 1860. Engraved 1863.); OS/6/2/17/3 (Surveyed 1835. Revised 1906. Published 1908. Reprinted 1929, 1932.); OS/6/2/17/4 (Surveyed 1906. Revised 1954-5. Levelled 1889, 1892 and 1906. Published 1958 (2 copies).); VAL/1B/213 (1st valuation records.); VAL/12B/10/34A, VAL/12B/10/34B, VAL/12B/10/34C, VAL/12B/10/34D, VAL/12B/10/34E (Valuation annual revision list.); VAL/2B/2/12A (Griffith valuation list.).