The townland of Tullyhugh is in the parish of Ballymore in Armagh County. It is labelled number 45 on the map.

The 1838 Ordnance Survey Memoirs:

"The flour and corn mills, situated 150 yards from the end of Mill Street, consist of a large stone building the property of John Creery Esquire, situated in the townland of Tullyhugh. The diameter of water wheel is 25 feet, breadth of water wheel 8 feet, fall of water 16 feet. Was built in the year 1824, the machinery is metallic and 16 persons are employed." (Ordnance Survey Memoirs 1835-38)

PRONI records: OS/6/2/14/1 (Surveyed 1834-35. Engraved 1835.); OS/6/2/14/2 (Surveyed 1834. Revised 1860. Engraved 1863 (Stat file copy).); OS/6/2/14/3 (Surveyed 1834-35. Revised 1906. Published 1908. Reprinted 1929. (2 copies).); OS/6/2/14/4 (Surveyed 1834-35. Revised 1906. Levelled 1905-06.Published 1908. Reprint 1951 and 1958.); OS/6/2/14/5 (Surveyed 1834. Revised 1860. Engraved 1863 (Stat file copy). Reprinted 1937 with mss markings in red and stamped ref 2569, 2570.); OS/6/2/14/6 (Surveyed 1906. Revised 1954. Levelled 1892, 1902 and 1904-06. Published 1958 (2 copies).); D.943/2 (Graham estate.); VAL/1B/214 (1st valuation records.); VAL/12B/11/5B, VAL/12B/11/5C, VAL/12B/11/5D, VAL/12B/11/5E, VAL/12B/11/5F, VAL/12B/11/5G (Valuation annual revision list.); VAL/2B/2/32BC 1863 (Griffith valuation list.C 1863).

Parish map with townlands